Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I have been tagged to write "17 Things About me"

1. I like to eat ice cream in a glass instead of a bowl.

2. I have been pregnant 12 times (13 babies because Joseph has a twin in Heaven). Sadly the majority of our children did not live past the first trimester of my pregnancies.

3. I love rainy days.

4. I married my high school sweetheart.

5. I have lived in five countries (Mexico, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Peru and USA).

6. History is my favorite subject.

7. I love to travel and see new places.

8. I paint my toe nails but not my finger nails.

9. I am highly allergic to make up, perfumes, and most soaps.

10. I have this reoccurring dream that I am still in high school and will never graduate.

11. I don't like the winter! Especially when it is as cold as it is right now (-16 with -30 windchill).

12. I love Russel Stover's Sugar Free Peacon Delights!!!

13. I like mayo, lettuce and tomato sandwiches.

14. I have arthritis.

15. I have an unreasonable fear of creepy, crawly things like spiders and snakes.

16. Should I admit this? Okay, I will. I rarely make our bed. Jeff sleeps until 9:30 (he works nights) and by then we are in the middle of school and I never seem to get back into the bedroom to make it.

17. I have read the Little House on the Prairie books every other year since I was 11. I am reading them to my children now. I named my daughter after Laura (one of my daughter's middle names).

No comments: