Helping Your Struggling Learner
1. Pray, Pray, Pray!
2. Try not to worry about what others may think. This is much easier said than done!
3. Avoid homeschooling articles that may discourage you.
4. Rejoice in every little victory.
5. Seek outside help if necessary.
6. In the desire to help our child academically we need to be careful not to neglect their spiritual condition.
7. Even if our child can not read well, he or she can still learn.
8. We need to be discerning when we talk about our child’s learning struggles.
9. Many of us will go through a grieving process because of our child’s learning struggles.
10. We need to accept our child the way God made him or her.
Family blog: http://thestilwellgang.blogspot.com/